Sooners Crosstrain with Conan
May 27, 2011
Conan’s Kickboxing Academy was added to the preparation sites for the Collegiate Rugby Championship. It was a great early morning test physically and mentally for the boys as they were put through the paces with bag workouts, core routines and some team building.
Scott “Conan” Mincey is a 4-time world champion kickboxer. He worked with the boys and pushed them through a grueling workout.
We are just over a week away from the competition and we leave Norman in just a few days on Tuesday morning. The team has worked hard to improve daily and Conan’s workout was just another step up the mountain for the Sooners. Check out Conan’s site- http://www.conansacademy.com/index.html
Start making your plans to be in Philly or watch the game live.There is a ton of coverage on the weekend. Get your friends together and make a party out of it. Join the watch party group on Facebook-Click Here
• NBC Sports live coverage from 4:00-6:00 p.m. ET on June 4 and 5
• Versus live coverage from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET on June 4 and 5
• Versus bonus coverage from 6:00-8:00 p.m. ET on June 4
• NBC Mobile live simulcast from 4:00-6:00 p.m. ET on June 4 and 5
• Hulu.com full event coverage available on-demand in HD quality video
You can still buy tickets from us or help make it possible for a kid in Philadelphia to get to the stadium. We will be donating tickets to the Boys and Girls Club. Help us help some kids!